Online streams (broadcasting video) are available for many bookmakers, which are included in the rating of the best online bookmakers.
Video broadcasts are free of charge, and in order to watch them you don’t even need to register – create an account on the website of the gambling company and then go through the verification procedure. Broadcasts with live events are broadcast in real time, and anyone can watch them.
How it works?
Live broadcasts are held in all sports: football, tennis, hockey, boxing and other sports disciplines. Registered users and newcomers to the world of betting just need to visit the bookmaker’s official page to join the review.
Note that some bookmakers allow only registered users to watch videos, while other bookmakers make broadcasts available to everyone. If you need to register, the procedure will look like this:
- creating an account with a personal account on the official bookmaker page;
- provision and verification of personal data (carried out via Skype or with the player’s personal presence in the PPS).
You can find out what sport video broadcasts are available by using special marks on the portal – most often videos are marked in gray, green and red. In the first case, the online sport broadcast at the bookmaker’s office is not available for any reason (it has not started yet or has already ended). “Green” videos are available to all users, and “red” – only registered or players with a non-zero balance. Only they can watch such broadcasts without restrictions.
Live broadcasting betting – a trick or a good strategy?
Usually, in such cases, one of the tricks of unscrupulous bettors arises. We analyze the way in which they make millions from specialized agencies.
The so-called professional bettors will confirm that a stake on an event with a known result is among the surest ways to multiply a deposit with gamblers. However, this has a mediocre relationship to the game. Let’s see what a bet on an event with a known result is in sport bookmaker stakes.
This is a situation in a gambler’s office, when there is a technical opportunity to place a bet on an event, the result of which is already known from a broadcast. That is, a stake on a completed event.
It is not at all necessary that this was a stake on a goal of a certain player. The number of shots on target in football, the point played on the serve of an opponent in tennis, the percentage of single combats won in hockey – all this can be the very “strategy”. One condition is enough – the bookmaker accepts the bet when the result of the event is known.
The player of such a strategy is the one who constantly monitors such events and stakes on them. They select bookmakers that are prone to technical errors of this type, and they constantly sit live. They go to stadiums not only for the purpose of consuming soft drinks, but also in the hope of catching the goal before the trader and the gambler’s software.
You cannot call a stake on an incident with a known outcome an arbitration situation. In this case, you make only one bet on an incident with an outcome already known to you.
Why is there such an unfair betting situation?
There are several reasons for the occurrence of such situations.
- An error in the bookmaker’s software. A program that calculates thousands of cases per second gives a short-term failure. The specialist continues to accept bets because it does not have time to react to the case that has happened. Such errors were especially typical for bets on events with a known result from online bookmakers in the early 2010s. Nowadays, gamblers invest huge funds in software and technical support for the process of accepting interactive bets. Therefore, the possibility of encountering a “freeze” or a serious delay in a live match is now practically reduced to zero.
- Scout service scam. Specialized agencies receive data on the progress of the broadcasted match from suppliers, and employees of these services transmit information from the stadiums. Such an employee, also known as a scout, may deliberately transmit information about a goal scored with a delay. It will be enough for the scout’s accomplices to put down a goal in the office. Sometimes a fraudulent trader from an office is involved in collusion, who makes money by betting on such goals to the detriment of the employer.
- Delayed broadcast of a third-rate sporting event. The picture from the match of the third league of Laos among alpine skiers came to the bookmaker with a delay. But the insidious post-smoker has purchased a package of cable channels from public Lao television or lives in Laos himself. He has the opportunity to learn about the event before the gambler’s office and, of course, takes the opportunity.
- Human factor. In this sphere, a trader is still taking part in changing the odds in live, who can inadvertently slow down with a reaction to changes in events in the match – from fatigue or from unprofessionalism.
What is the attitude of bookmakers to betting strategies on an event with a known result?
Absolutely all sport bookmakers react negatively to the appearance of such players in the ranks of their clients. Because betting on goals already scored has nothing to do with fair play.
It is not difficult to identify such a player among the many others. The bookmaker easily calculates those who made a bet on the completed event, and knows how to determine multi-accounting – when the post-giver registers a new account after limiting the account.